Hello sir! I am sending this SMS to you as I suddenly fell off from staircase at the workplace. At that time I didn’t realize the pain it caused but now since it’s been a while I am feeling very bad pain in my back. I request you to kindly allow me to get a short leave so that I can go to my doctor to have him examine if everything is alright with my spinal cord.
I am typing this message in a very distressful state as I just got the sad news of my grandmother’s death. I am still shocked as I visited her the last week and she was doing perfectly fine. I request you to grant me a short leave right now so that I can go to her place and see if someone has pranked me.
This message is not an easy job for me at all since I am feeling extremely low right now due to severe food poisoning. So I request you to let the company’s driver-assist me to the hospital as it would be a great favor. I am unable to walk due to the unconditional feebleness I am suffering from. This act of kindness would be highly appreciated.
I was out in break time to have lunch which has been my practice for a long time as well. I had an accident while coming back to the office. I thought that I was getting late for office and suddenly my car got clashed with the other due to my sheer negligence in a state of hurry. I got some real injuries on my back and feel exhausted since this life-threatening experience left me in shock. So I request you to kindly allow me to go home and get over this dwindling state of mind.
Hello sir! The purpose of writing this message is to ask you for a short leave as my brother has given me a surprise by informing me that his plane is about to land. He was out of the country for the last three years and couldn’t come for a single time even due to some personal issues. So I anticipate that you can understand the utmost level of my happiness followed by granting me the short leave.
This message is to seek your permission to leave the
I am writing this message in a state of absolute hurry since I got a call from my neighbor that my wife who was in her last days of delivery needs to be taken to the hospital immediately. I am sure you will not hesitate to allow me to get a short leave for such a life-taking moment. Waiting for your swift reply!
I am extremely worried while typing this message to you as I received a call from my son’s school informing me that he has been hurt badly after falling from a swing. They are taking him to the emergency ward. Please grant me a short leave to assist my kid in such a tragic condition.
This message is to ask for a short leave as I completely forgot about my already set appointment with my doctor. I waited for a long to get this appointment done. That is why I cannot delay or postpone it as it might take me more than three months to get another appointment and I am already late for that. So it would be a favor if you allow me to leave the office right after the lunch break.
I am writing this SMS to you to request a short leave as I am feeling extremely low with a fever and cannot pay the needed attention to my work. I will be highly thankful to you for your consideration.
- Letter to Friend Expressing Support
- Letter to Employer Requesting Mental Health Accommodation
- Letter Requesting Reference Check Information
- Letter Requesting Salary Certificate
- Letter Requesting Recommendation from Previous Employer
- One Hour Off Permission Letter to HR
- Payroll Apology Letter to Employee
- Advice Letter to Subordinate on Effective Communication
- Advice Letter to Subordinate on Time Management
- Letter to Patient for Feedback/Responding Survey/Online Form
- Warning Letter for Rude Behavior with Manager
- Warning Letter to Supervisor for Inadequate Feedback
- Acknowledgment Letter of Professor for Capable Student
- Warning Letter to Manager for Wrong Work Order
- Secret Santa Letter to Girlfriend
- Cold and Cough Leave Message to Boss
- Secret Santa Messages to Coworkers
- Warning Letter for Insufficient Adherence to Instructions
- Undertaking Letter for Company
- Grievance Letter to Supervisor for Retaliation
- Query Letter for Misconduct