I am writing to request permission to take one hour off today between 3 and 4 PM. I have a medical appointment and I need an hour to visit the doctor.
I have ensured there are no meetings or client appointments during this time. I will resume my work responsibilities as soon as I am back. I am also willing to spend an extra hour after off-time to complete all my tasks for today before leaving the office.
I shall appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Looking forward to your approval.
This is an urgent request to allow me an hour off from work. I just received a call from my child’s school that he is not feeling well. I need to pick him up from school and drop him at home.
It won’t take long since both the school and my home are close to the office. Therefore, I shall be back within an hour and resume work. I assure you that I will not let my absence from the office disrupt the workflow.
I shall be grateful to you for your consideration and cooperation.
I request your permission for a one-hour break from the office tomorrow at 11. I have to attend my child’s Parent Teacher Meeting during the requested break and will be back within an hour.
I assure you that I will manage my tasks effectively once I return to the office. In case of something urgent, my team can reach out to me by phone.
I look forward to your approval and would appreciate your cooperation.
I am writing to seek your permission to take some time off from work this Friday. I have to visit the XYZ office to renew my driver’s license. I will, therefore, need an hour off between 2 and 3 PM.
You are requested to kindly schedule the team meeting on Friday in the first half. I assure you I will manage my workload accordingly and finish all the tasks before the weekend.
I shall be grateful to you for your cooperation and understanding.
I am reaching out to request an hour off from work urgently. I have to attend to a family emergency and need to leave the office immediately. However, I hope to resolve the issue soon and return to work within an hour.
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience my absence might cause during this hour. I have requested my team members to cover for me in case of an urgent task. Moreover, I will try my best to return as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Sample Letter File: 67 KB
- Letter to Friend Expressing Support
- Letter to Employer Requesting Mental Health Accommodation
- Letter Requesting Reference Check Information
- Letter Requesting Salary Certificate
- Letter Requesting Recommendation from Previous Employer
- One Hour Off Permission Letter to HR
- Payroll Apology Letter to Employee
- Advice Letter to Subordinate on Effective Communication
- Advice Letter to Subordinate on Time Management
- Letter to Patient for Feedback/Responding Survey/Online Form
- Warning Letter for Rude Behavior with Manager
- Warning Letter to Supervisor for Inadequate Feedback
- Acknowledgment Letter of Professor for Capable Student
- Warning Letter to Manager for Wrong Work Order
- Secret Santa Letter to Girlfriend
- Cold and Cough Leave Message to Boss