A lot of people make money by renting their properties. Before a landlord rents his property, he might have some terms and conditions which are included in the tenancy agreement. If the tenant breaches these conditions, the landlord can evict the tenant by giving them the notice to move out.
The first step is to send an eviction letter to the tenant. If you tell the tenant verbally that they need to vacate the property, they might not listen to you and get rude in return or even worse. By sending a formal letter, the tenants are prone to take it seriously. Even if the tenant does not leave the property, the eviction notice can be used in legal proceedings in court.
For evicting a tenant, it is very important for the landlord to have a valid reason. One of the most valid reasons to evict the tenant is not paying rent on time. Some other reasons for eviction can be damaging the property, not paying rent on time, breaching the condition such as keeping pets when not allowed, having extra people in the property, or not fulfilling any other agreements.
Re. THIRTY-DAY EVICTION NOTICE FROM THE RENTAL PLACE SITUATED AT [X]
This letter serves as a notice.
You are hereby notified that your lease agreement comes to an end under the Lease Agreement signed on [date]. According to the lease agreement, your stay in the rental unit was 330 days, approximately one year. Because the agreement ends, you must vacate the rental unit within thirty business/court days. In case of non-compliance, legal action shall be taken against you. However, eviction can be dissolved through a few conditions.
Following are the conditions in which the eviction notice shall be dissolved by the approval of the management company that oversees your rental proceedings or directly by the landlord. In case of dissolution, the presented notice will be dissolved, and a new lease agreement shall be drafted within five business days.
- If you want to continue your residence in the same place, new conditions of the rent shall be included. It includes a 5% increase in monthly rent, which must be paid on the 1st of every month.
- To continue your residence, you will not be allowed to arrange in-house parties and events. However, quiet events like family dinners and professional lunches can be organized.
- You will not be allowed to keep wild animals and dangerous reptiles as pets.
- You will register as a member of the relevant house owners association (HOA) and comply with their rules, complying with the laws and regulations mentioned in Tenants Regulatory Authority (TRA).
- You will share the driveway with the residents of the lower portion (first floor).
State law permits you to abandon the dissolution offer and evacuate the house within thirty working days. In case of evacuation, you will be provided with the repayment of the advance paid on [date].
We will appreciate your compliance with the enclosed message. Thank you.
[Name of the sender]
[Designation of the sender]
[Local authority body]
Notice File 25 KB
File: Word (.doc) 2003+ and iPad
Size 33 KB
- Announcement Letter for New Product Launch
- Introduction Letter to Tenant by New Landlord
- Warning Letter for Unprofessional and Inappropriate Behavior
- Project Completion Acknowledgement Letter
- Email to Boss to Discontinue the Job
- Proposal Letter for Printing Services
- Request Letter for Certificate of Employment (CoE)
- Warning Letters for Unprofessional Behavior for Various Reasons
- Project Completion Handover Letter to Client
- Show-Cause Letters for Unprofessional Behaviors
- Strong Reply to the Show Cause Notice
- Requesting HR for an Employment Certificate
- Thank You Boss for Bonus Pay
- Thank You Letter to Boss for Employment Verification
- Resignation Letters for Toxic Work Environment