When we employ a contractor to get his/her services, the last thing we expect is to get the best service from them. Sometimes, the contractor shows negligence from the work that can be overlooked. However, if this negligence and carelessness become the habit and routine work of the contractor, it really affects the client.
The client after being affected by the non-compliance of the contractor can decide to write the warning letter to the contractor.
No matter it is a personal matter or a commercial one for which the contractor has been hired; the services to be provided to the client should never be compromised by the contractor.
When the carelessness of the contractor becomes impossible to bear, a need for writing the warning letter to the contractor for non-compliance arises.
What is the purpose of writing the warning letter to the contractor?
The main purpose of writing this letter is to let the contractor realize that providing good services is his responsibility and he is legally bound to do so.
How to write the warning letter?
- The letter should be started with the statement stating that this letter should be considered as a warning letter by the client.
- It should clearly describe that the contractor is not conducting his services well due to which the client is facing problems.
- Type of non-compliance shown by the contractor should also be clearly described with the specifics.
- The letter should be ended in such a way that it can give a message to the contractor to get back on the track.
Tips to write non-compliance warning letter:
- Use simple language
- Keep the letter to the point
- Get your point to the contractor in a diplomatically
- The letter should state everything in a strong manner
- Make sure that you are not getting rude while writing this letter. The contractor should not get annoyed by this letter.
- Ask him to take this letter seriously and improve the performance
- Tell the reader about the consequences of continuing the non-compliance.
Hope you’re enjoying the beautiful weather.
I hope work is treating you well. The last time we met, I advised you to keep yourself updated with the market standards, rules and regulations. This will improve your performance at work and save you from any type of breach of contract.
When I started this business, I knew it will take a lot of perseverance and attention to details. I inspected the materials sent from you yesterday. I am sorry to say that I am not happy with the quality of the materials you have been using. I reviewed our contract which states the materials clearly. Hence, you are in a breach of the contract. As I have worked for years with you, I would like to warn you to avoid this practice. Non-compliance is a breach of the contract and can be legally challenged. Please make a note of this and I expect you will not repeat this mistake in future.
Preview and Details of Template
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad
Size 29 Kb | Download
[Personal Use Only]