Offices and schools are public areas where one must exhibit formal behavior. Every organization has a set of internal values that employees are expected to learn and exhibit. One of the most critical values is tolerance of others. Similarly, schools are learning places where students are expected to groom themselves and learn to positively interact with other students.
In both schools and offices, the violence of any form is prohibited. It is a strictly punishable offense. There is a long list of actions that are considered violent. These actions include:
- Mistreatment of others
- Destruction of property
- Physically abusing another person or group
Basically, any intentional use of force or power to threaten or harm another person is considered a violent act. Violence is a public offense punishable by law. Therefore, it must be avoided at all costs. Here you can find sample letters to use as warning letters for violent actions in office and school.
1- Warning letter for violent actions in office
To: [employee name]
Subject: Warning for violent action in office
We have received a complaint about your behavior. On Friday [enter date], you entered a heated argument with a colleague and threw a chair at him. Your behavior was observed by several employees at the office including the HR Assistant. This is a serious offense.
Please be warned that any such behavior is not tolerated at our organization. Acts of violence are strictly punishable. You are hereby warned to avoid any such behavior in the future, or it would lead to your termination.
2- Warning letter for violent actions in school
To: [parent name]
Subject: Warning letter for violent action in school
We have received a complaint about your child’s behavior. Your son [NAME] studying in grade 6 was witnessed by several classmates indulging in violent behavior. On Tuesday morning, he broke into a fight with a fellow student and punched him twice. Thankfully the child did not suffer many injuries except a bruise. His parents have also filed a complaint against your son’s behavior.
Please be warned that any subsequent violent act shall result in the suspension of your child.
- Church of Christ Dis-fellowship Letter
- Letter of Introduction for a Project
- Character Reference Letter to Support Immigration Marriage
- Request Letter to Reduce Working Hours due to Traffic
- Immigration Reference Letter for a Friend
- College Admission Application Letter
- Letter Announcing Dissolution of a Company
- Promotion Letter Samples for Supervisory Position
- Letter to Dissolve the Company
- Supervisor Promotion Letter
- Absence Excuse Letter for Not Attending School Camp
- Donation Request Letters
- Email to Professor about Being Sick
- Absent Message for School for Various Reasons
- Leave Text Message to Boss due to Childcare