Notification letters are business letters that are used to notify someone about something. Since sometimes, the letter is not meant to warn the recipient but only to inform or notify him, they are different than the warning letters. Notification letters can be used by employers to notify their employees, by courts to notify the relevant parties involved in a case, by landlords to their tenants, by businesses to their customers etc. They are used for different purposes. For example, discipline notification, absence in court hearing notification, truancy notification, eviction notification etc. Usually, the format of all notification letters is the same. Here is a little about notification letters.
- Notification letters are usually written in business letter format
- Sometimes, the notification letters are also written in email format
- Unlike many other letters, notification letters are short and concise.
- The notified should add his signature or stamp in a notification letter.
- One should avoid using harsh language in notification if it is serious or continuous notice
- If a response is required, the recipient should be told within the letter to submit response by the given date
- If the notification is an official notification it usually contains the company’s logo on the head of the letter.
- A notification letter should end up with decent salutations, requesting the recipient to consider it.
If you don’t know how to write notification letters, no problem; it is never bad to learn from examples. We are here to assist you to learn some notification letter formats and styles. Check out our samples and by looking at a few, you’ll be able to make your own. If you find it difficult to make a full-fledged letter, just modify our given samples and use them. Eureka!
Below is the sample text for the letter
I, Mr. [enter name], your landlord, am writing this letter to you in order to notify you regarding the rental agreement that took effect between us on [enter date]. As per the agreement, the agreement was supposed to end on [enter year/month/date]. It is [enter month] and as I was bound to notify you two months before the end of the agreement, I am writing to you to remind you about it. The agreement is ending on [enter month/date] so you are requested to vacate the land/house before the end of [enter month]. In the case that you want to renew the agreement, please inform me as soon as you receive this notification. Thank you!
Preview and Details of Template
Notification Letter Template
File: Word (.doc) 2007+ and iPad
Size 28 Kb | Download
File: OpenOffice (.odt) Writer [Writer]
Size 11 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal Use Only)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)