A holiday schedule describes the number of holidays people working in an organization will get and in some cases; the activities to be performed are also shared in the holiday schedule.
A holiday schedule is a modified timetable followed in an organization due to the Christmas event. It also means describing the number of holidays.
Christmas is one of the biggest events of the year. Throughout the year, people wait for the Christmas season as celebrations start many days before the actual day. On Christmas day, people meet their loved ones as there is no work schedule. However, they are required to keep the fact in mind that they have to return to work one day. So, the schedule also lets them know when to return to work.
if you are giving a modified timetable on Christmas day, you will help people know when they have a fun time with their family and for how long. The schedule also lets the people know when they are required to resume their normal life routine after the holiday season has ended.
How to write the schedule?
- Outline all the dates and activities that you wish to include in the schedule. You should know which day it will be and what you expect to see on it.
- Mention everything clearly and make sure you don’t miss out on any important dates.
- List the services that will be provided on the holiday also.
Sample holiday schedule for Christmas:
To: The staff of the company
Subject: Christmas holiday schedule for [XYZ]
Respected staff members,
Christmas day is just around the corner and all of us are super excited for this joyous and enjoyable day of the year. This day brings a lot of happiness and excitement as it is also followed by the start of the new year of our life. Our company would like to share a holiday schedule with all of you so that you remain informed about the timetable to be followed by everyone.
Christmas day schedule:
|24 December 202X||Saturday||Christmas holiday (half day)||1 pm|
|25th December 202X||Sunday||Christmas holiday (full day)||—–|
|26th December 202X||Monday||Christmas holiday (full day)||—–|
All the employees are expected to return to work on 26th December 202X Tuesday at 8 am. We hope to see a smooth resumption of work in the company as soon as the Christmas holidays are over
I would like to wish you warm wishes on the auspicious day of Christmas. I hope and pray that on this event, Jesus will shower his blessings on all of you. If you want to know more about the schedule, you can contact me at any time. Furthermore, if there is any revision in the schedule, it will be communicated to you on time
Letter File: 34 KB
Sample holiday schedule for Christmas -2
To: The staff of the university
Subject: Christmas holiday schedule for [ABC]
Respected staff members,
As all of you know Christmas holidays are approaching and we have shared the regular holiday schedule with students, the company has a slightly different schedule for teachers and other staff members. Before the celebration time begins, I would like to share that schedule with all of you.
|24th December||Saturday||Generate report||8 am to 11 am|
|25th December||Sunday||Full holiday||—–|
|26th December||Monday||Full holiday||——|
|27th December||Tuesday||Back to work||8 am to 5 pm|
Please note that the abovementioned schedule is for all the academic and non-academic staff members of the school and all the concerned people are requested to follow this schedule strictly. Furthermore, all the staff members are expected to show an active and smooth resumption of work-related activities on 27th December 202X. Any changes in the schedule will be communicated.
In the end, I would like to extend Christmas prayers and warm wishes to all of you for this joyful event. I hope that you will have a great time with your friends and family members.
Letter File: 45 KB
More Sample Letters…
- Church of Christ Dis-fellowship Letter
- Letter of Introduction for a Project
- Character Reference Letter to Support Immigration Marriage
- Request Letter to Reduce Working Hours due to Traffic
- Immigration Reference Letter for a Friend
- College Admission Application Letter
- Letter Announcing Dissolution of a Company
- Promotion Letter Samples for Supervisory Position
- Letter to Dissolve the Company
- Supervisor Promotion Letter
- Absence Excuse Letter for Not Attending School Camp
- Donation Request Letters
- Email to Professor about Being Sick
- Absent Message for School for Various Reasons
- Leave Text Message to Boss due to Childcare