Whenever we find ourselves suitable for taking part in a tender, we can write a letter to a company and ask for participation. It is a kind of request letter in which a person who wants to participate makes a request. In some cases, you inform the reader that you are ready to take part in the tender.
This letter is the most underused because people believe it is a complete waste of time. However, it is not. A letter of participation enables you to let the reader know about you. So, when you decide to submit your tender, you make it easy for you to get recognition.
Based on what introductory information you provide in the letter, the reader might want to read your tender document first and then consider you. So, never underestimate the power of letters written about your participation in the tender.
Here are a few tips you can follow for writing a professional letter that stands out:
- Always start with your introduction. Make sure you let the reader know that you have come to know about the request for the submission of tender.
- Give some unique reasons as to why you think you are a right fit for the company to which you are submitting your tender.
- Write convincingly so that you can grab the attention of the reader and also cast a positive impression on him with your writing.
- Write a short and comprehensive letter.
Read the sample letter given below and find out how to draft a perfect letter that serves you.
Sample letter 1:
Subject: Tender participation for [X]
Considering the advertisement regarding soliciting tender applications, I am writing this letter to show my interest in the project you are about to initiate. I would like to let you know that I have comprehensively reviewed the outline of the project that you mentioned in the tender notice (mention the unique tender number). After I have understood the project completely, I decided to participate in the tender. Furthermore, I am willing to show compliance with the terms and conditions of the project.
My construction company (mention the name of the company) is one of the leading names in the construction industry. It is debt-free and has been operating in the industry for more than 15 years after completing all legal procedures.
The enclosed document contains all the details about my company including its legal name, tax information, previous projects that have been completed successfully, and much more. Moreover, we are ready to provide more records on your special request.
If you have any questions regarding our participation in the tender, please contact us on our official contact numbers. We are ready to show all commitment to your company since this project has been long awaited by us. We hope to hear from you soon.
Subject: Tender participation for [X]
It is to notify you that our company (mention the name of the company) has decided to participate in the tender information which has been issued by you through the tender notice published on 18th August
We are interested in participating in this tender because we are already working in the IT sector, and we have a qualified and skilled team to fulfill all those responsibilities and obligations that you have specified in the project outline of the tender notice.
We believe that we are most suitable for this project because we have worked on similar projects before. Our customers are very pleased and satisfied with our work. We can share the details of past projects completed by our company on your special demand.
We are also ready to accept all the terms and conditions that you have mentioned in the project outline. If you have any queries regarding this tender participation, please let us know. We will be so happy to see your interest in our company.
- Announcement Letter for New Product Launch
- Introduction Letter to Tenant by New Landlord
- Warning Letter for Unprofessional and Inappropriate Behavior
- Project Completion Acknowledgement Letter
- Email to Boss to Discontinue the Job
- Proposal Letter for Printing Services
- Request Letter for Certificate of Employment (CoE)
- Warning Letters for Unprofessional Behavior for Various Reasons
- Project Completion Handover Letter to Client
- Show-Cause Letters for Unprofessional Behaviors
- Strong Reply to the Show Cause Notice
- Requesting HR for an Employment Certificate
- Thank You Boss for Bonus Pay
- Thank You Letter to Boss for Employment Verification
- Resignation Letters for Toxic Work Environment