1. We cordially appreciate having an astounding partnership with you and wish to continue it till the end of time. Let’s toast to the great year we had and an upcoming one this Christmas. Happy Holiday, dear client!
2. Stone Age candidly values the experience we had with you in the previous months. We must confess, you did make a special place in our company in a short period of six months. We look forward to working with you in the forthcoming year. Let’s celebrate this day together. Happy Holiday!
3. Let’s celebrate this propitious day together, as it also marks the anniversary of our work relationship. We have two events to celebrate on this promising day. Let’s pray for a fantastic and long-lasting connection on this day. Happy Holiday!
4. Taking you on board has been the best decision our company has ever made in its entire history. Here’s to a success we had far beyond our expectations and the prosperity that’s soon approaching in the upcoming year. Happy Holidays, dear!
5. We all reckon Christmas is a time of giving, and we would like to give you a virtual hug for the blast we had throughout this year. You have been our favorite client, and we would like to wish you a very happy holiday season! May we have many more to cherish together.
6. COVID-19 has restricted our social lives, but it can’t control our love and care for each other. Brand Root would love to celebrate this day with an amazing client like you. Please accept this small gesture of warmth from us. We have been thinking about you! Happy Holiday Season!
7. No matter how far we are right now, we will not miss this great opportunity to reestablish our association. We truly care for and value our clients and include them in all the big events. I wish you a happy holiday season! May this day bring prosperity and joy to you and your family!
8. It’s the time of the year when we leave all the corporate relationships behind and get real. Grace and Mark would also like to grab this opportunity to revisit our relationship, making it more inclusive. We would like to give you a small Christmas present as a token of appreciation for your efforts. Happy Holiday!
9. We genuinely appreciate the hard work you have been doing and the devotion you have to our work. Taking this opportunity as a blessing in disguise, ABC Solutions would like to express our gratitude to you. Please accept this little Christmas present from our team to you. Happy Holidays!
10. Dear valued client, I am sending you greetings with warmth and affability on this national event from the deepest of our hearts. I wish you a very joyous holiday season!
11. May this day bring the best of treasures for you and prove to be a new milestone for the work we do together. Let’s toast to a never-failing bond! Happy Holidays!
- Warning Letter to Supervisor for Inadequate Feedback
- Acknowledgment Letter of Professor for Capable Student
- Warning Letter to Manager for Wrong Work Order
- Secret Santa Letter to Girlfriend
- Cold and Cough Leave Message to Boss
- Secret Santa Messages to Coworkers
- Warning Letter for Insufficient Adherence to Instructions
- Undertaking Letter for Company
- Grievance Letter to Supervisor for Retaliation
- Query Letter for Misconduct
- Thank Email for Accepting our Proposal
- Warning Letter to Restaurant Manager
- Detailed Letter of Transfer of an Employee to another Branch
- Immediate Resignation Letters for Various Reasons
- Renovation Notice to Staff