Whether you lease a house, give a loan, or rent a car, there come the issue of payments and sometimes the process of payment gets stuck when you’re not paid in time. In such situations, payment reminder letters help. Payment reminder letters are basically notification letters to remind the customer about the payment that is due on him. Since professional people do everything professionally, it is important that you keep your payment reminder letters concise, precise and professional. We are sharing with you some tips and samples to help you write a better letter.
- There can be many reasons why your customer is late in payment. Sometimes, they only need to be reminded and not warned.
- Do not use threatening or harsh language when you write a payment reminder letter.
- Because you’re reminding the customer about the dues that he owes to you, write the amount clearly.
- It is not recommended to write about the legal consequences if you’re writing the first payment notification letter, but in case you’ve already reminded your customer twice or thrice about the due payments and he doesn’t respond, it is then better to include some warnings in the letter.
- Since everyone faces hard times, your customer might be facing so. It is, therefore, a professional way to present the customer easy payment methods if he is not able to pay the load all at once.
- In case you realize the matter needs to be discussed face to face, give an invitation to your customer in payment reminder letter to have a meeting with you.
Since payment reminder letters can be written in many formats, we want you to give a look to this sample after reading the tips. We’re sure it will help you write a professional letter with all requirement.
Preview and Details of Template
File: Word (.doc) 2007+ and iPad
Size 28 Kb | Download
File: OpenOffice (.odt) Writer [Writer]
Size 17 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (General Use)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)