Secret Santa is the most popular games of the world that it is played in offices also. It is usually played in Western counties in which a group of people is assigned a random person who they must gift something on Christmas event. In this game, the gift givers’ identity is kept secret and the receiver doesn’t know who has sent that gift.
Although secret Santa is a very interesting game, and everyone loves to participate in it, wrapping a gift in a colorful paper for multiple people is not an easy thing to do. Someone has to organize this game no matter where it is played. In the busy holiday season of Christmas, you may have to do the following things:
- Send invitations to your employees
- Get RSVPs
- Enlist the names of all the people who have responded to the email
- Tell every person who has to gift someone secretly
- Give the employees enough time for buying and packing their gifts
What is the purpose of writing a secret Santa email to your staff?
The employers write this email to invite the staff to play this exchange of gifts game. This game is all about fun and building strong bonds between the people working together.
How to write the secret Santa email to staff?
- Although you are writing the email to invite the staff, the professional tone should be maintained.
- Sometimes we try to get funny and it annoys others. It is recommended to be clear about what you are saying instead of being controversial.
- Since the company is asking the employees to buy gifts and become secret Santa for someone, the budget for the gifts should be specified. If you think that the employees will over budget themselves, you can make a list of things that can be gifted in Secret Santa game. If you don’t have any idea which things should be used in the exchange of gifts, you can ask your staff to suggest some gifts through emails.
- Tell the employees not to recycle the gift as it looks very cheap.
- Tell the employees not to take this game too serious. It is a light-hearted game which is played to escape the stress of routine and enjoy the holidays.
- At the end of the email, ask the employees to respond you back so that you can know whether all the employees have read the email
I am sure that you are fully active to enjoy the Christmas holidays with full zeal and zest. I am very happy to tell you that our company has decided to organize a secret Santa game. All the employees are invited to participate in the game and be a secret Santa for your colleagues.
Bring some fun gifts this year and make yourself and others happy. It is being advised to all the employees to avoid extravagance in buying Christmas gifts for your fellows.
Waiting for your response.