Many of us have the vehicles that we use for a comfortable and more convenient journey. These vehicles have brought a huge revolution in our lives. People not just use vehicles for their personal use. Some people also have multiple vehicles that they use for professional transportation services.
Although vehicles have made our life very easy, we need to make sure that we perform the maintenance of our vehicles after regular intervals. If you don’t want our vehicles to break down while we are hitting the road, we should ensure that our vehicles are given proper service.
The problem with most of the people is that they forget when the last time their vehicle was serviced. Due to this, the vehicles start enduring wear and tear when it does not get the servicing regularly. For such people, it is very convenient to use the vehicle service record.
What is a vehicle service record book?
In the vehicle service record book, a person keeps the record of the dates on which he gives the servicing to the vehicle. It is recommended to every person owning the vehicle to schedule the servicing of the vehicle so that it can be ensured that the vehicle does not act up
Servicing is needed for every vehicle. Whether you have a brand new car or a used truck, you should schedule the servicing. Scheduling the servicing of the vehicle is not enough. People should ensure that they also keep a record of the service given to the vehicle
Why is the vehicle service record book used?
People use the vehicle service record due to following reasons
- When they want to ensure that the vehicle is getting servicing after regular intervals.
- Some people get vehicle services in different steps for saving costs. It is important for them to keep track of which service the vehicle has been given and which service is yet to be given.
- There are many parts of the vehicle that need to be changed after some time. The record enables the owner to remember when to replace any part of the vehicle.
What are the benefits of using the record book?
There are many benefits to using the service record book. We are mentioning here some of the common benefits
- When the owner of the vehicle keeps the service record, he ensures that the vehicle stays in good condition. In this way, he can increase the life span of the vehicle and he can also sell it out at a good price.
- People who use the record sheet are always able to provide servicing to their vehicles regularly. It consequently improves the performance of the vehicle. For example, when the air filter of the vehicle is changed after every two months, the vehicles run smoothly.
Vehicle service record book template is a readymade record sheet that many vehicle owners can use to keep the record of servicing regardless of the type of vehicle they own.
File: Excel (.xlsx) 2007+ and iPad Size 17 Kb | Download