Teachers like to be appreciated for their hard work. If you have a teacher whose hard work and dedication towards you and the class were excellent during the term, then you may wish to tell them this. This can be done by sending them a lovely card.
What is a Teacher Appreciation Card?
A teacher appreciation card is a card that thanks to a teacher for their efforts. It can be made by students and given to the teacher at the end of the school year. The teachers will feel appreciated and happy for the hard work they put into helping the students.
What to Include in a Teacher Appreciation Card?
If you need to make a teacher appreciation card, then you can consider the below tips on how to make this:
- Microsoft Word or hand wrote– You can use Microsoft Word to make this card in. This helps in making it look neat and professional. It can be handwritten as well. This will give it a personal touch.
- Teacher’s name– It is a good idea to include your teacher’s name. In this way, it does not seem like it is a card brought from a shop and simply given to the teacher without putting any effort into it by the students.
- Who the card is from- If a specific student is making the card to give to their teacher, then they can write their name on it. If it is from the whole class, then this can be stated.
- Wonderful message to the teacher– You can thank the teacher for their effort. This can include something like, “Thank you for being a wonderful teacher.” You may even write some other message like the teacher is the world’s best teacher. If you want, you can write a longer message telling the teacher what you are thankful for in their teaching and how they helped you during the school year. The teacher needs to feel appreciated by the message you write.
- Positive points about the teacher– Another idea is to mention the positive points about the teacher. This includes things like what are your favorite things about the teacher, helpful messages the teacher conveyed in class, what the teacher likes about you, what you will miss about the teacher, your favorite memory, etc. You can even add a photo of the teacher.
- Designing the card– Make the card look attractive. This can be done with the help of appropriate images. Cartoon images that are fun and colorful can be added, for instance. This can include pencils, apples, kids who are happy, etc.
Advantages of the card:
- Let’s students convey their appreciation for their teacher’s hard work.
- Allows teachers to feel appreciated by their students.
Most teachers put much work into teaching a class. They feel wonderful when they are appreciated for this. Therefore, a teacher appreciation card is an important card. It needs to be made carefully showing the teacher that you put effort into making it and that you are thankful for everything they did to help you.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 218 Kb | Download