The idea behind Secret Santa is to keep the fever of Christmas burning among people of all ages. It is the best time of the year which allows you to know the preference of your loved ones and offers a good amount of quality time to be spent in each other’s company. It is not just the idea of being a Secret Santa and Christmas shopping that attracts people, but the whole process of organizing and inviting is entertaining as well.
In fact, it is because of the organizers and their well-thought invitations that propel people to gather together and participate. If you want to host a Secret Santa gift exchange program, then we have everything that you are looking for.
How to get started?
Being an organizer is a big responsibility. You have to be sure about everything. For starters, here are the following steps that can help you out:
- Know the nature of your gift exchange program:
The first step is to decide who is going to attend your exchange program. Are you organizing the party on a large scale or a small scale? Keep this in mind and come up with the number of guests.
The next step is to invite the listed people.
- Make a list:
Not everyone can attend your gift exchange gathering. Note down the names of people who can come and assign them with their partner to whom they will buy a gift for.
- Be patient:
A good party organizer never loses his temper. Give enough time for shopping for your guests. Patiently remind them if they have crossed the deadline.
How to come up with a perfect invitation?
Since you are aware of the basic steps, you can now move on to the next procedure, which is designing a perfect invitation. There are some points you need to keep in mind, which are:
- Including date and address: this is something you cannot miss out at any cost. Your invitation must include the date and the address of your gift exchange invitation program.
- Mentioning contact information: your guests would have to contact you to let you know that they are coming. Do not forget to add your email address or your phone number in your invitation.
- Price limit: it is a good idea to mention the price limit in your invitation so that your guests could have a rough idea beforehand. Make sure the price limit is affordable for everyone.
- Keep it simple and interesting: make sure you use catchy taglines to add the element of fun. Your guests should feel excited to attend your Secret Santa gift exchange program but do not exaggerate it with unnecessary information. Keep simplicity alive.
To sum it up, the Secret Santa gift exchange invitation adds value to the Christmas month, making people excited for the Christmas celebrations. Design the invitation template by keeping the above points under your consideration, and get ready for positive responses!
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 2128 Kb | Download