The salary is the basic need of every employee. Everyone waits for the salary to be received in the account. Sometimes, due to some reasons, the employee does not receive the salary.
It consequently causes a lot of problems for the employee. In such a situation, it is important for you to write the letter to your HR stating the circumstances as well as the problems that you have faced.
Tips to write the letter to HR:
- The employee is required to be very careful while writing the letter to HR no matter what the reasons are.
- Make sure that you are requesting in the letter instead of commanding. Your tone should not be commanding at all.
- Keep the focus of the letter on the purpose of writing.
- There should not be any unnecessary detail in the letter that makes the letter lengthy.
- The letters that are written to the HRs are usually formal and concise.
- The wording of the letter should be simple and easy to understand.
- Add the subject in the letter to increase its readability.
- There should not be any ambiguous detail in the letter.
- You may be angry and frustrated for not getting your salary, but it is recommended to stay calm and polite throughout the letter.
Here is a sample letter for you that you can modify according to your needs.
I have been working on the post of sales manager in the company for 10 years. I usually receive my salary on 3rd of every month. But, it has been one month since I have not received the salary. I did get the announcement of salary transfer, however; it was not transferred to my account.
I kept waiting for a whole month. I have also contacted accounts department for this issue, but nobody responded. Now I am writing this letter to you as I believe that you will solve this problem at your earliest convenience. I am waiting for your response.
Preview and Details
Size: 29 KB Format: MS Word [.docx]