Time is money. Once it is lost, it never comes back and you can’t earn it. So it is essential to spend our time wisely and according to plan. Since life has become so hectic, we tend to forget a lot of important and little things that we should do. A well analyzed and balanced timetable makes it possible for us to enjoy our life to the full and take part in health activities.
How to make a timetable:
- Analyze all your daily activities for one week. What you do at what time and what activities you do most and what you never do.
- Write down the tasks in a sheet for one week. List all the big and little tasks that you do every day.
- Ask yourself the question what other activities you want to do daily. You will be amazed to see a long list of stuff that you want to do every day.
- Analyze your list and assemble it as per days and time.
Making of timetable Sheet:
- Open Microsoft Excel and click on New.
- In the columns add the number of tasks and match the time accordingly.
- After that, type every task as per the time and day.
- Don’t make a tough timetable.
- Keep it flexible and easy to follow.
- After typing as done, click the save button and print the spreadsheet.
- Keep the sheet at a place where you can see it easily.
- Optimize your Timetable sheet and try to follow it as much as possible.
Benefits of a timetable sheet:
- They are a useful tool for management.
- They can be used by individuals and companies to manage the tasks and scheduling.
- Schools use these timetables to make the students organized.
- Schools include all the course, daily activities, sports, meal schedule, homework and holidays according to the timetables and they are strictly followed.
- Companies use these to schedule meetings, events, and projects. These are helpful in keeping a record and check and balance of the time spent on every task.
Time is short and we must make the best use of it. Scheduling your life can save you from troubles of everyday life and will put an end to the chaos and disturbance.
Preview & Details of Template
Class Timetable Sheet for Students
File: Excel (.xls) 2003+ and iPad
Size 44 Kb | Download
File: OpenOffice (.ods) Calc [calc]
Size – Kb | –
License ENERGY [Personal Use Only]
[Not for resale & distribution]