An introduction letter of the new finance manager to the client is a letter which is written by an organization and is addressed to the client or a customer. In this letter, the company informs the client that a new finance manager has been hired to replace the old one.
A new finance manager may come to position for many different reasons, such as:
- Retirement of the old manager.
- The old manager has professional issues with the organization and has left his job.
- The old manager has found a new job.
- The old manager has gotten sick or is facing personal problems.
- A new more competent individual has been found.
- A new financial system or software needs the latest expertise.
- Management or clients are not happy with the performance of the old manager, etc.
When there is a change in the management, it is the official right of the client to get a formal notification, as it may impact the client’s project. This letter not only informs about the managerial change but also, serves the purpose of assuring the client that the new individual is competent enough to handle the work professionally.
This notification and affirmation are provided through a formal letter, which is referred to as an ‘introduction letter of new finance manager to the client’. The length and information in this letter may vary depending on the scenario and the client’s requirements. However, generally, there are few basic details that should be included in all such letters, so that the client gets notified properly as well as gets the security regarding the competency of the new finance manager. Those details include:
- Details of the client.
- Details of the organization.
- Details of the new finance manager.
- Reason for the change.
- The effective date of the change.
- Expertise, experience, strengths, and competency of the new individual.
- Assurance of the safe working handling by the new finance manager.
- Attached documents, if any (e.g., resume of the new employee).
- Option to have a meeting with the new manager.
- Openness for any queries.
- Salutation and signature.
When this letter is issued to the client, the client can analyze if the new finance manager matches their criteria. In addition, the issuing organization can keep this letter as a record for any future reference in case the client raises any problem.
Sample Introduction Letter of New Finance Manager to Client
Dear Mr. Sheldon,
I am writing this letter to introduce you to our new finance manager, Mr. John, who will be handling the finances related to your project ABC. This change will be effective from 1st April 20XX.
Mr. Andrew, our current finance manager, is retiring on 30th April 20XX. Due to his retirement, we have hired Mr. John, who will be officially joining us on 1st April 20XX. However, he has already joined us to take over the work and understand the on-going projects from Mr. Andrew.
Mr. John is a capable man, with experience of over 12 years. For your satisfaction and reckoning, we are attaching his credentials with this letter as well. We assure you about his expertise, and that your project will be in professional hands. To top it all, he is a friendly and cooperative fellow, with excellent communication skills.
If you want us to arrange your meeting with him, kindly, update us about your convenient time and date, and we will arrange it. You can contact us at any time at [X].
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad
Size 21 Kb