JOB INTERVIEW THANK YOU LETTER
The key to success for any job interview is a thank you letter. A thank you letter for a job interview is essential to seal the deal. Writing a thank you letter to the hiring manager not only expresses politeness but also signifies your interest in the position and in the company.
A thank you letter after an interview leaves a great impact on the interviewer and if you failed to write a thank you letter then your job may be at risk no matter how good your interview went.
After an interview writes a thank you letter to the interviewer promptly. The letter should express thanks and appreciation for conducting the interview. The letter can be sent through email.
PURPOSE OF WRITING A THANK YOU LETTER FOR JOB INTERVIEW
The purpose of thank you letter for job interview is to
- Reveal an expression of gratitude for the hiring manager’s interest in you
- Restate your sincere interest in the company and in the position
- If anything was missed or forgot to mention in the interview then you can mention that in a thank you letter
- Remind the hiring manager about your qualifications for the mentioned position
- Good manners and discipline play an important role in job to reveal that you have good manners and you maintain discipline
- If an employer has asked for any information to provide after an interview then you can mention that information in a thank you letter
PREVIEW AND DETAILS OF TEMPLATE
File: Word (.doc) 2007+ and iPad
Size 24 Kb | Download
File: OpenOffice (.odt) Writer [Writer]
Size 15 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (General Use)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)