Every business or company runs with people who must make sure that every process runs effectively and efficiently. The same happens with a school as well. School administrators are the people who must make sure that the school runs smoothly. They are responsible to oversee the daily operations of the school. The roles of a school administrator might differ from school to school but most of the times, they are responsible to bridge the gap between the students and the teachers.
According to school systems, school administrators set goals and objectives for their students which they must achieve. The school administrators prepare performance reports for the senior teachers as well as the parents of the students. School administrator’s role is not only limited to the school, but they also communicate and build links with the community centers to help students grow and build their abilities. The school administrators might also be acting as the principals of the schools. These people are skilled in their fields and they have degrees in administration or educational leadership.
Communication must be the greatest tool of a school administrator as this individual need to communicate with various people from all walks of life.
A school administrator with experience of 10 years in the effective running of the school operations. Responsible for the day-to-day management of the school. Organizational skills and time management has helped to schedule meetings and provide secretarial services to the school. Excellent multitasking ability and communication skills.
Successfully set achievable goals for the students to improve their performance. Build links with community centers and academic institutes to help students understand the real world. Worked with different teams of teachers, students and parents to create a flow of information.
Identified, maintained and arranged the records and paperwork for future reference. Responsible to identify the teachers who need training and aggressively responsible for bringing excellent teachers to the school.
My objectives in this role were:
- To hire teachers and evaluate their performance on an annual basis.
- To set learning goals and objectives for the teachers and students.
- To prepare budgets for the school.
- To communicate with students, teachers, and community members.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To manage the operations of the school.
- To manage the office and school equipment from ordering to maintaining inventory.
- To maintain a healthy and competitive learning environment.
- To handle internal and external communication systems.
- To manage clerical and administrative staff.
- To organize, manage and schedule meetings between the staff.
- To sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mails.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To help teachers prepare the curriculum for the students.
- To oversee the school budget and ensure that every department receives sufficient budgets to keep up with the activities.
- To assist the teachers, students, and parents with student behavior management.
- To assist the senior teachers and principals to make rules and procedures for student improvement.
- Time management.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Team management.
To be provided on demand.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 63 Kb | Download