Business administration is a very wide term that includes various management positions. From big businesses to independent sole traders, everyone needs a good administrator to achieve success. A business administrator must be a highly motivated and organized individual who is always ready to achieve the best. The most important quality that a business administrator should keep calm during stressful situations.
For an effective business, day-to-day operations are as important as long-term goals. A business administrator must be a jack of all trades and a master of none kind of a person. He should be able to understand the leadership dynamics, changes in technology and maintain cordial relations with the people working around them.
A business administrator has a lot of room to improve and even specialize in a specific area. A degree in business can be helpful to act as a business administrator. These people need to excel in strategic planning, managing people, and leadership skills.
Professional business administrator with a well-grounded knowledge of payables, receivables, human resources, and administration. Focused abilities to achieve the objectives by providing attention to detail. Experience in handling confidential and sensitive matters. Track record in making sound decisions in a fast-paced work environment.
Five years of experience has helped create business plans and analyze business processes. The use of technology has always been a part of creating and implementing innovative business plans keeping the cost in control and increase in profits by 10%.
My objectives are:
- To identify areas to cut cost.
- To improve policies, programs & overall performance of the business.
- To analyze financial reports and sales data.
- To appointing department heads & the managers.
- To negotiate contracts and agreements.
- To implement new technologies in the workplace.
- To oversee the financial and budgetary activities of the company.
- To forecast business processes and models for business analysis.
My key roles in this job are/were:
- To successfully manage multiple departments & construct objectives and targets for the departments to achieve.
- To ensure smooth and seamless functions of data entry, research & development.
- To look after the quality assurance of every department.
- To ensure data protection & data accuracy.
- To providing training, mentoring & supervision to large teams of professionals.
- To manage day-to-day workflow.
- To provide supervision in absence of any department head.
- To supervise, direct and implement budgetary and financial activities of the company.
- To oversee the services provided to the clients and conduct the quality assurance of the products.
- To introduce up-to-date technologies and providing employee training.
- To recruit heads of departments and conducting meetings between the heads, employees and connected departments.
- Technological skills
- Well organized
- Good writing skills
- Technical oversight in the company
- Planning skills
- Communication skills to fill the gap between the department heads and subordinates.
- Time management to prioritize the tasks and utilize the available resources effectively.
- Problem-solving approach and people management to deal with everyday issues.
- Operations management & meeting deadlines.
- Team collaboration to achieve goals timely.
To be provided on demand.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 64 Kb | Download
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 63 Kb | Download
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 60 Kb | Download
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 59 Kb | Download