Depending on the organization, a project coordinator can cover various roles and responsibilities. Coordination is a combination of administrative duties, processing orders, maintaining inventory levels and even the management duties.
A project coordinator might be held responsible for the overall success of the project, but it is the duty of the project manager to make it work. A project coordinator is responsible to implement systems and evaluate them. The project coordinator puts the team and systems together to fulfill the project.
The roles and responsibilities of a project coordinator are the same as the project manager. But it is his major duty to keep the project and processes run smoothly. Project teams require coordination of activities, resources, equipment, and information. It is the duty of the project coordinator to meet the needs of the teams.
Due to the variety of tasks a project coordinator performs, he also needs to have a mix of skills. A project coordinator should be able to manage conflict among the employees. Communication skills should be another strong trait of the project coordinator. Teams are often made up of people from different cultures. Managing multi-cultural people can be a hard task. The project coordinator must maintain peace and trust between the team.
Successfully coordinated programs within the given deadlines and budgets. Completed the projects to achieve the objectives and worked with multi-cultural teams for five years. Resourceful problem-solving approach with organizational skills. Demonstrated the ability to work with technical as well as non-technical staff.
Experienced to work with executives at all levels of the organization. Strong communicator with operation skills. Focused on achieving efficiency and success in the projects and maintain the budget while keeping the quality. Always willing and able to learn new skills quickly and efficiently. Ability to juggle between various responsibilities. A strategic planner who can realize visions into reality.
- To identify and resolve project issues.
- To monitor and evaluate that the project is completed within the time and budget.
- To communicate with the stakeholders and third parties.
- To coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information.
- To high light any coordination issues to the senior management.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To provide a point of contact between the project manager and the teams.
- To oversee the cross-cultural management issues including any HR issues.
- To create teams based on competencies and skills.
- To prepare the initial project schedule and to resolve any scheduling conflicts.
- To administer and manage the sales force and improve customer relationships.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To initiate and manage projects including improving and upgrading the systems.
- To evaluate, recommend and implement operational improvements in the processes.
- To reduce cost while maintaining quality.
- To manage office issues, vendor management, and relocation logistics.
- To oversee general office administration.
- To develop vendor relationships to improve operational efficiency.
- Administration and facilitation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Conflict management.
To be provided on demand.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 60 Kb | Download