A memo for the change of working hours is used when the schedule of new timings has been approved and is going to be implemented. The memo is basically used to announce new working hours timing for the entire staff of the company.
Make sure that you include all the details in the memo that are required to follow new timings. There can be many reasons for changing the working hours. Regardless of the reason, writing a memo letter to inform everyone about your decision is important. A professionally written memo can be very helpful for you in communicating with your staff members.
Tips for writing a change of working hours memo:
Here are a few tips for you to write a professional-looking memo
- Memorandum is a document that is used by most companies when they want to pass around any information about the event or anything to all the staff members.
- This memorandum is a formal document so it is very important for you to keep the tone of the letter totally formal.
- Writing the memorandum in MS Word is recommended.
- The information to be given in the memo should be kept straightforward and precise so that everybody can understand it.
- There should not be any ambiguity in the information provided in the memo.
- It is the responsibility of every manager of the company to ensure that the information provided by them is well understood and comprehended by everyone.
- After writing the complete memo share it with your staff members.
- Adding the subject in the memo shouldn’t be forgotten.
- Make sure that the subject is catchy and provides brief information about the content of the memo.
- The memo should be started off with the provision of information about the changes in the working office hours.
- There is no need to add any type of irrelevant information in the memo rather you can start it from the required information straight.
- Provide your contact information in the memo at the end of the memo so that the employee can contact you in case of an issue.
From: [Name Here]
I am writing this memorandum to inform you about the new office timings from [00:00] to [00:00].
The new timings will be effective from tomorrow dated [DATE] onwards. Everybody is instructed to follow these timing.
Preview and Details of Template
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad
Size 60 Kb
Hope you find the message in a jovial mood. On [mention date] there is going to be a slight change in working hours. The new working hours will be from 9 am to 4 pm. To enhance the proficiency and effectiveness of our employees, we considered this necessary to bring a change in working hours. I am apologetic in advance if this will cause any disruption. You all work for the organization’s well-being and this new change serves the same purpose. Any suggestion will be welcomed in this regard. I am thankful to you for always being supportive and concerned.
This message is in effect to yesterday’s meeting where you all agreed to the new timings. According to this, the new office timing will start from 8 am to 3 pm. For the night shift; the timings will be from 5 pm to 12 am. This timetable has been designed keeping in view all of your concerns. If anyone still feels inconvenienced, then he/she can visit me tomorrow. We will make every possible effort to adjust them.
Dear employees, please be informed that you all will follow the new office timings from [mention date]. This is the final decision made by the CEO in the latest meeting. The new timings for morning and night shifts are from 9 am to 3 pm and from 5 pm to 11 pm. You all are advised to adjust yourself to the new schedule and no changes will be made in it. You will get used to it in a few days and the best thing is that break time has been exceeded to 1 hour. If anyone still has an issue with it, then please send me an email. I will try to answer all of your queries. Thank you.
My dear staff members, please note your new time for office hours. We have made a flexible schedule that will be easy for all of you to follow. The new timings are from 9 am to 6 pm with one hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm. You need to reach the workplace 15 minutes earlier as late coming will result in a salary deduction. You need to adjust your schedule with the new timings. I hope that you will have no issue with this as you always have been very cooperative. Hope to see you tomorrow with new enthusiasm and eagerness.
Dear employees, I pay my gratitude to you for always being truthful about your work. I cherish you for all the efforts you are putting in to make this organization successful. This message serves to get you notified about the changes we have made in our office timings. As per the increasing demand of customers and reach our sales targets, we have scaled up our working hours. The new timings are from 10 am to 8 pm. Your salary will also get increased by 5%. I hope that you all will agree to follow the new timings. If anyone has a query, then please let us know by [mention date].
- Warning Letter for Inappropriate Behavior at Workplace
- Warning Letter Samples for Outstanding Payment
- Letter Transferring Employee to Another Branch
- Letter to Express Concern about a Team Member
- Loss of Pay Letter to HR
- Letter to Employee for Why not Coming to Work
- Letter of Recommendation from Employer for Higher Studies
- Tender Award Acceptance Confirmation Letter
- Proposal Letter for Animation Videos Creation
- Animation Video Proposal Letter
- House Construction Project Completion Report Letter
- Last Notice to Pay School Fee