POOR SERVICES APOLOGY LETTER
Poor services apology letter is written in order to apologize from the customer for bad services. Poor or bad services may be due to quality problem, late receipt, improper balance check, inconvenience and many other reasons. An apology letter should describe that you are sorry for the poor services. It should assure the customer that such mistake won’t be repeated.
There may be times when your expectations are not met when delivering a product or service. To enhance goodwill, it is better to issue an apology letter for inadequate or poor service. The letter will help to express your regret and will give assurance for better services to the client in the future.
DON’T’S AND DOS FOR POOR SERVICES APOLOGY LETTER
- An apology letter should not be disclosed in front of anyone
- An apology letter should be straightforward and easy to understand. It should be written in easy language
- It should be crisp and short
- An apology letter should be written in authentic way
- A clear reason should be written in an apology letter which should explain the poor services of the company
- The letter is not an official letter so there is no need of subject line
- An apology letter should be handed over personally as it has a good impact than a letter sent by the third person or by mail or post
- The name and address of the reader should not be written on an apology letter if it is handed over personally.
Preview and Details of Template
File: Word (.doc) 2007+ and iPad
Size 24 Kb | Download
File: OpenOffice (.odt) Writer [Writer]
Size 16 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (General Use)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)