The resume for a tax accountant is prepared for those people who want to work as a tax accountant in any organization. The main purpose of preparing this resume is to let the recruiter know about the skills and experience that you have obtained so far.
The resume should be prepared in a simple format and should be written in simple English so that the reader can easily understand. Since the resume is a way through which you communicate with the recruiter, a well-drafted resume can help you get your dream job.
Make sure that the resume prepared by you is completely in accordance with the requirements of the job. The main job roles of a tax accountant are to prepare the financial reports for the company, discussing the finance-related matters with the customers of the company and solving various problems through analytical thinking. Minimum of bachelor degree in finance is required to apply for the post of a tax accountant.
Here is a sample resume of a tax accountant that can help you prepare the resume for yourself.
Ambitious professional capable of performing audits with extensive experience of more than 10 years. Proficient in the use of many accounting principles and can practically implement them. An experienced person with complete expertise in the development of the tax department of the firm. A talented individual and adept at handling the issues related to the tax.
My objectives are:
- Seeking a job position as a tax accountant in the accounting field
- Boosting my skills and abilities as an accountant
- To be a talented and experienced accounting professional
I have worked as a Tax Accountant in ABC corporation for two years and in XYZ corporation for five years. My experience at these two organizations has polished my accounting skills and I feel confident to work in any organization for any accounting related job.
My key roles in this job are/were,
- Managing high-class professionals
- Supervising all the junior tax accountants and bookkeepers working in the firm
- Estimating the federal and state taxes through the tax statements
- Preparing the reports of tax that is paid to each associate.
- Planning and researching the details about the tax
- Accounting of all the foreign income and royalties
- Providing complete support in gathering the information about the tax for a firm
- Preparing the tax returns not only for the organization but also for its individual clients. Discuss those returns and the complications with the clients
- Building a strong professional relationship with the clients and customers of the firm.
- In-depth knowledge of Lotus, Excel, MS Office suite, flowcharting, etc.
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication
- Possess complete knowledge of the writing the technical details
- Skilled in the use of computer and capable of using complicated software
- Excellent skills related to accounting
- Ability to do work in a multitasking environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable enough to identify the problems and to solve them by providing the best solutions
- Skilled in the preparation and maintenance of the record book of the tax returns of the firm
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 82 Kb | Download