It is very important for the success of a program to have a fulltime program coordinator. The role of a program coordinator is hard to understand and define as the program coordinator operates in various roles. The role of a program coordinator differs in every company. The tasks of a program coordinator also depend on the culture and objectives of the company.
The main task of a program coordinator is to sell and attract more customers for the program. The administration and success of the program is the main objective of the coordinator. The coordinator will develop a strategy and communicate it to other team members. The coordinator will also conduct training sessions for the team members and managers of different teams.
Time is very important for a program coordinator so this person must be very organized and focused on time management. The ability to influence people and self-confidence are two qualities very important for a coordinator as they must deal with a variety of people on a daily basis.
A program coordinator can have a degree in multiple fields such as human resource, mass communication and even a degree in business would help.
Competent program coordinator ready to take a variety of administrative and program management tasks. Helped in planning and coordinating various tasks. Organized a variety of events and looked after the operational tasks.
Organized and detail-oriented individual who is comfortable to work with diverse teams. Experience is not only arranging and managing events but also capable of managing human resources effectively. Achieved the level of programs as required by the clients. Responsible for billing, scheduling and building relationships with the vendors as well as potential clients. Worked in different industries such as health care, education, and non-profit organizations.
A clear spoke person, active listener, critical thinker with strong time and self-management skill. A dedicated and self-starter coordinator who works with staff members keep control over budgets and procedures to ensure the implementation and success of a program. Make decisions, accepts responsibility, define needs and resolve problems.
- To plan and coordinate a plan and the activities related to that program.
- To ensure the policies and procedures for that program.
- To maintain the budget for the program.
- To track the expenditures and transactions of the program.
- To maintain records of the cash transactions for future reference.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To support the planning and execution of a program and its activities.
- To ensure policies and practices.
- To support growth and development training.
- To keep updated records and create proposals for potential clients.
- To prepare lists and records of the materials ordered and required.
- To use the new technology to get the tasks done.
- To schedule and organize meetings and set agendas.
- To build strong relationships with team and external parties.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To prepare procedures and budget to ensure the success of the program.
- To monitor the work hours of the staff and members.
- To monitor program budget limitations.
- To track the billing payments.
- To make sure that the program stays within the time limits.
- To perform management, outreach, and fundraising roles if required.
- To form partnerships with community businesses.
- Critical thinking.
- Attention to details.
- Clear spoken.
- Social grace.
- Active listener.
- Communication skills.
To be provided on demand.
File: Word (.docx) 2007/2010/13 and iPad Size 62 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal use only)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)