Managing the monthly accounts of all the employees working in a company is performed by the payroll manager. The paycheck of each employee is released easily when the account of each employee is managed properly which is the reason, most of the companies hire payroll managers.
Many complex tasks are performed by payroll managers such as maintaining daily attendance; half left, full leave, loans and other amounts to be deducted to release a final paycheck. There are different tools which a payroll manager should be able to use so that he can perform his job well.
Any person who is well aware of the tools and can perform every task up to the standard of the company is the most suitable person for the post of payroll manager.
A payroll manager is required to have leadership qualities and abilities to conduct teamwork. No matter how much a person is able, there is always a need to write a resume by mentioning all the details in it.
It is important to mention the core competencies and work experience to let the recruiter know about your potential. Here is a sample resume to give you a quick idea about the format and the details that should be included in the resume.
An experienced professional who has played broad and responsible roles in the firm. A knowledgeable person who has complete knowledge of the procedures and terminologies that are used while dealing with the payrolls.
Experienced payroll manager with extensive knowledge in Payroll Administration. Expertise in the Federal, State and Local legislation in regards to taxation policies. Strong manager with strengths that ensure complete customer satisfaction. Great in time and project management with exceptional communication skills that make it easy to work with colleague and manager.
The key objects of a finance manager are:
- To work as a payroll manager in a well-reputed firm
- To complete all those tasks that are assigned to me
- To boost my skills in payroll processing
- To be a useful part of the firm
- To contribute to the success of the company
I have worked as an accountant in the famous corporations in the last six years. My working experience gets strong as I get professional people to work with. My expertise and the key roles are
- Hiring and training the technicians of payroll processing
- Coordinating with the adjustments related to payroll
- Evaluating and documenting all the procedures that are used to process the payroll
- Reviewing the reports to ensure that the results are accurate
- Processing weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly payrolls of all the employees
- Keeping and maintaining the record of the leaves that the employees have availed
- Validating the entities of the payroll
- Coordinating with all the procedures and policies that are implemented in the company
- Implementing new codes of the employees earning and deductions and mapping them with the general ledger accounts
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, JD Edwards, Lawson, People Soft, etc.
- Good hand on the latest software that helps to do accountant’s tasks.
- Possesses complete knowledge of social security and the procedures that are used to deal with the payroll.
- Able to build a strong relationship with the customers of the company.
- Best in communicating with the company in an efficient way.
- Able to organize the tasks.
- Possesses a high potential to handle multitasking.
Reference will be furnished on request
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 61 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal use only)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)