House cleaning is an important job which prevents dirt, stains and other forms of filthiness from accumulating around the house. Cleaning up the house can sometimes become very difficult as there are usually many things that need attention, and remembering all of them become a problem. That is why you need to have a proper cleaning checklist in your house.
A house cleaning checklist is a wonderful tool to manage your household chores in a very effective way. It helps you in getting prepared for guests and sudden events, at all times.
The cleaning checklist designed in Excel is a great template which allows you to assign each task as per their importance. You can now divide all your cleaning activities into different categories such as weekly, monthly, semi-annually, annually and so on. The template successfully enters all your info and divides the chores into categories.
• Your weekly clean-ups should include furniture, flooring, bed linens
• Bathrooms, towels, mirrors, sinks
• Kitchen appliances, utensils, sponges, and brushes
• Living room dustings, electronics, hallways, and doors.
• Dusting ceilings and fans
• Proper floor cleanings, knobs, and light switches
• Window dusting
• And other similar tasksAdvertisement
Annual cleaning usually requires cleaning up the entire house. Some of the things to focus on include:
• High ledges dusting
• Carpet cleaning
• Window washing
• Discarding or donating unused clothes and other stuff around the house.
• Refrigerator clean up
• Cleaning entire kitchen cabinets
Preview and Details of Template
File:Excel (.xls) 2007+ and iPad
Size 23 Kb | Download
File: OpenOffice (.ods) Spreadsheet [Calc]
Size 19 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal Use Only)
(Not for resale and distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)