The healthcare industry is the booming industry these days with a very potential career for individuals who care about humanity. Healthcare administrators have a focus on the wellbeing of individuals, families, and communities. Healthcare administrators try to develop health care plans and try to reach the communities at large. The job of a healthcare administrator remains the same in almost every industry. The administrators are responsible for the smooth operations of the hospital.
Healthcare administrators can work in hospitals, insurance or health-based companies. A health care administrative can also work in small private medical practices. These administrators should be good communicators as they will have to coordinate with various people at one time. Knowledge of health care can also be helpful.
A health care administrator can have a graduate or a master’s degree in health care administration. Regardless of the level of education, every employer wants to hire someone who has a good background in the healthcare industry.
Healthcare administrators should be able to juggle between different tasks at one time. They should provide the necessary support to the hospital staff.
Healthcare administrator with 8 years of experience in managing the medical and health operations of various companies. Oversaw the key responsibilities of the company to ensure the smooth running of the operations. Worked in a wide scope environment from managing the entire clinical services to work closely with the doctors.
Managed the patient’s records and ensured compliance with the legal and health laws. Conducted research to improve healthcare facilities. Excellent communication skills with helped to coordinate with the doctors and patients. Prepared and maintained the monthly budgets. Provided clerical support to other departments in finance, payroll, and HR. conducted training for the new hires. Responsible for the selection, hiring, and interviews of doctors, nurses and support staff. Worked to minimize the cost and maximize the efficiencies.
Successfully prepared work schedules for the medical and support staff. Maintain patient records and payments as well. Responded to any queries from the staff and patients.
My objectives in this job are:
- To plan, organize and coordinate the activities of the healthcare facility.
- To develop and maintain professional standards of health and medicine.
- To expand programs for medical research.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To create budgets and maintain patients records.
- To process any insurance claims.
- To represent the company to board members and investors.
- To hire, train and monitor the support staff.
- To oversee the management and operations of the hospital.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To conduct community outreach programs.
- To inquire and address the needs of the patients.
- To maintain the medical history of the patients.
- To handle human resources for other departments.
- To strategize, lead and manage the patient medical services.
- To comply with health and medical regulations.
- Communication skills.
- Work under pressure situations.
- Team player.
- Strategic planning.
To be provided on demand.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 58 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal use only)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)