To be successful in finding your dream job, it is important to have an effectively written resume. General ledger accountant is a skilled and vital part of the accounting department of the firm. The main job of these accountants is to prepare the financial statement for the firm including the details about the profit, loss, assets of the company, etc. Another important task to be performed by the general ledger accountant is to prepare the budget for the company. The budget they prepare should be useful and cost-effective. They are also known as financial reporting accountants.
To get a job on the post of general ledger accountant, a minimum of bachelor’s degree in the field of accounting or commerce is compulsory. Preparing a winning resume can help the person getting the job as a general ledger accountant.
Here is a sample resume for the general ledger accountant for those people who want to get a guideline while preparing the resume. This format of the resume can help them get the job they want to apply for.
A dynamic and goal-oriented general ledger accountant with extensive experience of more than 10 years in the field of accounting. Possesses complete knowledge of various accounting principles. Adept at the preparation of accounting ledger and reports. Capable of processing all the details of the accounting and identifying all the problems faced by the customers.
My key objectives are:
- Seeking the job position of a general ledger accountant in any finance-related department of the firm.
- To polish my skills and increase the positive notes in my professional profile.
I have worked as an accountant in [Company Name] and have gained enough experience to do the accounting work in any organization. I have worked with Mr. Dani for three months who is the head of the Finance Department at Picots University.
My key roles in this job are/were
- Investigating the issues faced by the multiple departments of the firm
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly reports of the firm on request
- Reviewing all the account payables details to check the accuracy
- Projecting the expenses that a firm will face in the future and making the reports on those projections.
- Assisting the other individuals in the preparation of reports, analyzing the data and conducting the research
- Preparing reconciliations
- Developing and implementing the best accounting procedures in the firm
- Analysing the procedures being carried out in the firm and providing necessary recommendations about those procedures.
- Complete knowledge of MS Access, MS Word, Corel Quattro Pro, and Lotus 1-2-3
- Sound knowledge of various software of accounting
- Experienced in working in the accounting department
- Ability to deal with the customers and employees of intermediate to expert level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computer
- Ability to perform all the accounting calculations with complete precision and accuracy
- Sound knowledge of GAAP
- Possesses complete knowledge of various accounting principles
- Can handle multiple tasks effectively
- Effective skills of time management
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 75 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal use only)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)