The main job of finance associates is to deal with the clients of the company to provide them complete satisfaction. They are one of the most important parts of the finance industry.
A knowledgeable professional can be the most productive part of the firm which is why most of the companies like to hire individuals with a degree in finance.
Having a degree in finance or the skills related to the post of a financial associate is not enough. Preparing a winning resume that can portray the skills and competencies of the individual is important if you want to make your career successful.
The job position of financial associate requires a candidate with a deep background of finance. Anyone who intends to apply for this post should be able to analyze the financial statements. The applicant should be experienced in solving problems.
Moreover, dealing with clients, supporting auditors, performing auditing, collaborating with vendors, etc. are some additional skills that a financial associate is required to have. Here is a sample resume for all those candidates who want to apply for the post of a financial associate.
An experienced finance expert with expertise in dealing with the financial accounts and forecasting the growth of the company. A devoted professional with capabilities to perform the job with intricate accuracy.
Highly skilled in working with the projects that the company assigns. Proven ability to supervise the finance department
Hard worker; well organized and qualified financial associate with several years of accounting experience behind. Considerable knowledge of making financial reports and predicting a company’s earning. Compatibility to work with a team and independently. Highly dexterous in using different software (quicken, Microsoft Dynamics, NAV, oracle) to do financial tasks in an improved and more favorable way.
The key objects of a finance manager are:
- To work as a finance associate in the finance department of the company
- To work in such an environment that can help me grow in my field.
- To work on a post that not only boosts my skills but also give me a hand in learning new things
I have worked in multiple organizations from 2011 to date. The detailed information of working is mentioned below for understanding.
[Company Name] From [year] to [year]
My key roles in this job are
- Forecasting the growth of the company
- Preparing the financial reports of the firm
- Collecting the credit history of the clients so that the decision about granting the loan can be made.
- Supporting the internal and external auditors in performing their work well and handling the accounts of the company
- Analyzing business decisions
- Assisting the business development and marketing teams
- Demonstrating the interpersonal skills to the finance managers
- Organizing financial meetings with the managers of different departments on a monthly basis
- Providing best services to the clients and other prospects
- Proficient in using Outlook, Microsoft Office, and Internet Explorer.
- Possesses complete expertise in using SAP and Peachtree
- Skilled in handling multiple projects at a time
- Able to meet the deadlines and deliver the project in time
- A competitive individual in dealing with the administrative tasks of the company
- Capable enough to forecast the growth of the company
- Adept in dealing with complex and difficult situations
- Excellent in working long shifts
- Possesses best interpersonal skills
- Excellent abilities to manage everything
Reference will be furnished on request.
File: Word (.doc) 2007+ and iPad Size 28 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal use only)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)