An ordinary person with limited knowledge can’t take a decision as effective as a financial advisor. The main purpose of relying on the financial advisor is that he secure the future of the people by giving the best advice.
If you have the best communication skills as well as abilities to plan investments and savings, then you can apply for the position of a financial advisor.
To apply for a financial advisor job, you are required to have a well-written resume. A resume should be able to represent all the abilities and skill level of the candidate that can be suitable for any company in case he is hired for working as a financial advisor.
A good resume can grab the attention of the recruiter. Make sure that you have also drafted the resume impressively.
There should not be any ambiguity in the resume. To prove that you are a talented and best candidate for this post, add your skills, abilities, qualification details and the details regarding your achievements such as licenses, credentials, etc.
Here is a sample resume which has been designed for you so that you can get an idea while you start preparing a resume by yourself
A diligent professional who can get information about the goals of the clients so that the best financial advice can be given. A talented individual with experience of 3 years in the field of finance. Always driven towards his goals and targets to be achieved. A dedicated worker with hands-on experience in handling financial plans.
My objectives are:
- To work as a financial advisor in any firm
- To give the best advice to the clients which can save and secure the financial future of the client
- To boost my communication and demonstration skills to satisfy the client with the advice given by me
I have worked in multiple organizations from 2009 to date. The detailed information of working is mentioned below for understanding.
[Company Name] From [year] to [year]
My key roles in this job are:
- Assisting the clients in making the hard decisions
- Promoting the financial services of the firm
- Performing the tasks of ad hoc queries
- Extracting data from the huge database of the firm
- Building a relationship with the clients to meet the financial goals of the clients
- Preparing and conducting the presentations for the satisfaction of clients
- Experience in bookkeeping activities
- Basic computer skills
- Able to provide best customer services
- Strong knowledge of mutual funds, stocks, wealth planning, etc.
- Possesses the ability to handle the process of relationship management
- Able to provide complete financial assistance
- Proficient in reporting, analyzing and preparing plans for debt liquidation
- Strong ability to represent the acquired skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong skills of demonstration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Can perform the advance calculation of finance
- Highly focused individual and always targeted towards the set goals
The reference will be provided on request
File: Word (.docx) 2007/2010/2013 and iPad Size 63 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal use only)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)