An executive assistant is a very important person in a company as he supports the executives, CEO and the managers. They have the ability to make decisions that directly affect the company. An executive assistant performs the same duties as the administrative executive.
The roles that an executive assistant performs can affect the profitability of the company. The assistant might be responsible for overlooking the company affairs but even then he has some specific duties to look after.
The executive assistants are sometimes required to conduct market research and prepare reports. These statistical reports are used by senior executives to make business decisions. The reports prepared by the executive assistant has a direct impact on the direction of the company, due to which, it is very important for the assistant to have knowledge of the business concepts.
The executive assistant should have a degree in business or the specific field they are working in. A degree in finance can help to conduct his duties effectively. Executive assistants have a great influence on the company and the community, as they represent a soft image of the company.
Highly competent professional who has taken care of the most confidential projects of the company. Experience in converting disorganized work environments into smoothly running operations. Participation in administrative processes to improve accuracy and efficiency. More than twelve years of experience in coordinating, planning and supporting daily activities and administrative functions.
Highly focused and result oriented in supporting and meeting deadlines. Can set and achieve realistic goals and prioritize and solve issues in initial stages. Responsible for research, communication, correspondence, and office management. As an executive assistant, I was responsible for attending meetings on behalf of senior executives, training staff, scheduling important meetings and conducting market research.
Experience in the clerical work such as making and answering calls, setting business meetings and deciding the agendas for the meetings, accepting and hosting visitors, reviewing the financial reports and planning the daily schedule for the senior executives. Excellent writing skills and speaking skills excelled in working with fast-paced environments.
ABC Company Executive Assistant May 2017 till present
My roles in this job are/were:
- To provide high-level administrative support to the chief financial officer.
- To arrange and conduct meetings with the investors.
- To address the inquiries of the shareholders and provide solutions to their concerns.
- To maintain relationships with other departments such as the sales and marketing departments.
- To maintain investor database.
- To collaborate with the financial departments to oversee the performance.
- To draft and implement quality and risk assessment procedures.
- To arrange meetings and set agendas for the meetings.
- To conduct business development research and compile results for review by the senior executives.
- To create travel, expense and working hours report on a regular basis.
- Vendor management.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Financial analysis and proofreading.
- Presentation development and business correspondence.
- Communication skills.
- Business knowledge.
- Negotiation skills.
To be provided on demand.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 78 Kb | Download
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 62 Kb | Download