Data entry is a very wide term which contains a number of jobs. Data processors, typists, word processors, clerks, and even the coders fall in the category of data entry. A data entry supervisor is not an ordinary job it falls under the category of administration support service or the office support worker. Data entry might not seem to be a very glamorous job but data entry people are as important as other people.
A data entry supervisor has to be a person who is very keen about the details. Data entry is all about maintaining accuracy. A data entry supervisor has to understand that one mistake can cost the company a million dollar loss. When doing the same work over and over again, there is a possibility of committing the mistake which can be replicated and become a big mistake.
A data entry supervisor has experience in doing accurate data entry and knows how to minimize the risk of error in the entries. The data entry supervisor must be vigilant to see if there occurs any type of error. Data entry is a very vast field and can take place in medical, health care, accounting and other organizations. There is always a necessity of entering data in forms, documents, records, and databases. The two major skills of a data supervisor are to maintain accuracy and avoid the risk of repetitive mistakes.
A data entry supervisor can have a variety of degrees but a person with a specialization in IT can excel in the field better than others.
Data entry supervisor with over 10 years of experience in the health industry. Proficient in processing accurate and error-free forms and documents. Ability to read, understand and analyze the data for further processing. Sufficient knowledge of office administration and proficient in developing data entry strategies to improve efficiency and accuracy. Proven ability to synergize large amounts of information from multiple sources and to convert them into readable form.
My objectives are:
- To assure accurate and timely data entry.
- To draft policies and procedures for an efficient system to reduce mistakes.
- To introduce the latest technology to mitigate the risks.
- To improve the profit margins by improving operational and business efficiency.
- To reduce labor costs, operational cost, technology cost and infrastructure cost by data entry.
Data Entry Supervisor at (ABC COMPANY)
My key roles in this job are/were:
- To overlook data entry, prepare reports and process data into meaningful information.
- To explore security vulnerability in data systems to mitigate risks.
- To analyze data entry systems and prepare recommendations for system improvement.
- To offer leadership, guidance, and direction in data entry.
- To assist in the development of dynamic data entry plans.
- To monitor systems and technology to allow support for data entry and customer support requirements.
- To plan daily and weekly services activity and adjust strategies to achieve the targets.
- Proficiency in Resource enterprise planning.
- Strong skills in strategic planning.
- IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Focus on details.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and process the data.
To be provided on demand.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 58 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal use only)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)