Businesses and companies are surrounded by people who do fraud every day. To avoid such situations, it is very important to keep everything documented. Every business has a lot of contractual agreements. Every person working in the company is not knowledgeable about contracts. Breach of contracts can put a company in problems and can cause penalties as well.
A contract administrator is a person in the department or working independently who is responsible for contract management in the company. A contract may be changes or additions, only a contract administrator can amend them and get them approved.
Every contract has terms and conditions and is applicable to both parties. The contract administrator makes sure that both the parties know the terms of the contract, they follow the terms of the contract and abide by the rules. A contract administrator works for senior management and high-level executives. A contract administrator should have at least a bachelor’s degree in business, finance or human resource. More than education, a two to three-year experience can be enough for the administrator to perform well in their field.
Competent contract administrator with excellent negotiation skills. In the last 8 years, I have been successfully devising contracts by liaising with higher management. Capability to convince the parties to agree on a winning point and get the contract implemented.
Updated knowledge of the industry trends and laws to change the contract when needed and to save the company from facing any penalties or fines. Focus on details and manages contracts with utmost responsibility and diligence. Power reader and ability to comprehend the language.
My objectives in this job are/were:
- To prepare, evaluate and negotiate contracts between the parties.
- To plan, administer and revise the contracts according to the needs of the parties.
- To ensure the compliance of the contract by all the parties.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To make sure relevant parties adhere to the contract rules and procedures.
- To ensure all performance responsibilities are understood and met by the parties.
- To monitor the performance of the parties using various tools such as spreadsheets or excel.
- To maintain the detailed records including the original contract documents.
- To prepare and distribute information to the relevant individuals informing them regarding the clause of the contract.
- To provide a summary of the contract and any resulting consequences in a situation of breach or completion.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To purchase sales and purchase contracts.
- To negotiate contract terms and policies with business partners.
- To update and review the existing contracts.
- To explain the terms and conditions to the customers and business partners.
- To analyze any potential risks attached to the contract terms.
- To ensure all the contract deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal.
- Negotiation skills to convince both the parties.
- Updated knowledge of the field.
- Accountability and responsibility.
- People skills to make them agree on a point.
- Time management and organizational skills.
To be provided on demand.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 78 Kb | Download