A bookkeeper clerk resume is very important to be written strongly so that the person with the skills can avail the related job opportunities. The main purpose of writing this resume is to apply for a job or to be able to get a call for the interview.
A resume is not just a document that is used to highlight the skills and experience of the person but it is a paper that can help a person getting a desired job position. A well-written resume can help you get a chance to be selected for a job interview. It is important to show what you have achieved professionally in your life so far. You should provide several reasons for the recruiter for selecting you through this resume.
Make sure that you have presented your skills and experience in the best possible way. It is very important to keep in mind that the resume should be precise and to the point. Only that experience and skills detail should be presented in the resume which is relevant to the job position you are applying for. Here is a sample resume that you can download and use after little modifications.
A flexible and motivated bookkeeper clerk with experience of more than 10 years in the field of finance. Able to manage and solve the problems related to bookkeeping. Capable enough to take right decisions at the right time. Very experienced and adept at handling bank accounts of the corporation. Proven record for organizing and analyzing everything with complete insight.
My objectives are:
- To work as a bookkeeper-clerk in a well-reputed corporation
- To be able to participate in the development of the firm
- To oversee all the tasks related to bookkeeping.
I have worked in top three organizations with more than 500 employees. My experience has grown to a much higher level while working with people from a diverse background. The major roles that I have performed at the positions include
- To prepare sales invoices and other various types of invoices
- To manage the credit cards and bank deposits of the company
- Manage bank accounts and credits of the company
- To manage to start and ending month closings
- To oversee and manage the account receivable and payables
- To assist in the preparation of monthly and yearly clients’ statements
- To manage the financial paperwork of the company and to perform data entry duties
- To play different types of roles in transitions
- To manage and oversee the records of the file
- To help other staff members in the processing of the payroll
- Excelled in QuickBooks, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Skilled in using Peachtree and many other bookkeeping packages
- Skilled in handling account payable and receivable
- Excelled in the compilation of a report
- Able to prepare statements based on profit and loss
- Preparation of deposit slip
- Designing cash receipts and expenditure
- Able to think analytically
- Flexible in behavior and adaptable in any type of environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Can meet the deadlines due to the timeliness
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 60 Kb | Download
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 68 Kb | Download
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 62 Kb | Download
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 69 Kb | Download
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 63 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal use only)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)