Admission counselor works as the face of the institute. He not only represents the image of the organization but also speaks for the brand marketing of the institute. A potential candidate for admission counselor is a person who is knowledgeable, well-groomed and presentable. Following are a few sample objective statements of an Admission Counselor:
Looking for a job of admissions counselor at XYZ institute. Knows the brand value of an organization, able to promote and present the policies of an institute. Possess pertinent communication skills. Can work well with others.
- A highly energetic and passionate individual looking for an opportunity of being an admission counselor at ABC University. Robust convincing skills along with a decent and uncluttered personality.
- An enigmatic personality with charismatic speaking skills. With an experience of eight years as an admission counselor, I am looking forward to utilizing my expertise in the relevant field. Able to convince and persuade people.
- Seeking a position of admissions counselor at XYZ School. I am looking for a platform where I can demonstrate my experience of sales marketing along with the practical applicability of my educational background. Able to communicate well.
- With an experience of three years of handling the admission process at XYZ organization, I am seeking for an opportunity where I can encapsulate my capabilities along with marketing skills for the betterment of the organization. Owns a magnetic disposition. Multitasking is my key marker.
- A gifted speaker with meticulous communication skills and persuading power. Possess outstanding interpersonal and intrapersonal skills. Able to supervise work and instruct others. Handled administrative work scrupulously. With assiduous planning and multitasking skills, I am looking for the job of an admissions counselor.
- Searching to secure a position as an admissions counselor at ABC College. Demonstrated ability to communicate and persuade. Want to utilize my sales craftsmanship to enhance the number of admissions in the institute. Can motivate and counsel students. With my active listening skills empathetic nature and critical thinking, I can build a trail for the institute to meet the academic goals.
- Looking for a position of an admissions counselor at ABC University. Efficient, diligent and proactive individual with a hands-on experience of office software and databases. Excellent communication skills. With my robust ability in people skills and an experience of five years in the field, I can present and enhance the brand value of the institute. Owns an appealing personality and conscientious analytical ability.
- Self-motivated, workaholic and a dynamic individual with a strong command on communication skills. With a prior experience of ten years of sales, I am searching for a job opportunity for the position of an admissions counselor at XYZ institute where I can employ my innovative techniques and skills to increase the number of admissions.
- A recent graduate of ABC University, looking for a position of admission counselor where I can validate my credibility for the same position. Possess vibrant countenance and appealing personality. Have an educational background in sales marketing, managerial expertise, and conscientious convincing skills.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 35 Kb | Download