An administrative director looks after the support operations of a company. The director makes sure that all the resources are fully utilized and the information is flowing effectively throughout the organization. S/he needs to possess analytical skills which will help them in running the day-to-day operations effectively.
An administrator director needs to focus on the details and must be an organized person to deal with every day changes in the work environment. Every company operates in complex systems and it is very important to understand the mechanisms and the people who operate those systems. We are living in a technological era where everything is changing constantly. In such work environments, the directors must cope with the change by adopting new technologies.
The administrative directors are working with a lot of people from every department. They can also be held responsible for running large teams effectively.
An administrative director is a person providing the most needed support to the company. Although s/he oversees all the departments, they can even be responsible for looking after a certain department rather than all of them. The work experience of an administrator director is the most important component but a graduate degree in business, commerce, supply chain or even project management can come in handy.
Detail-oriented and self-motivated administrator with over five years of experience in office administration. Team player mentality with highly regarded leadership qualities. Application of innate personal skills has helped develop strong relationships with people and help them boost their work morale. Calm and relaxed under stressed situations. Experienced in managing budgets, preparing financial reports and application of modern technology to manage the workload.
Consistently achieved high rankings in customer services, improvements in systems and processes, and better progress in underperforming departments.
My objectives are:
- To provide a visionary approach to all the departments for achieving the financial goals.
- To prepare and implement policies, procedures and variances.
- To oversee sales, planning and operational management.
- To help in team building, bridging the gap between the department heads and the subordinates.
- To improve processes, sales and services.
- To improve cross-functional relationship building.
- To oversee project management plans and execution.
ABC International Administrative Director (23 March 2015 to present)
My key roles in this job are/were:
- To oversee company regular operations.
- To direct and lead a team of six administrative heads.
- To accurately account for sales, purchases, receivables, and payables.
- To generate weekly budgets and profit margin reports.
- To compile the financial data and expense reports weekly.
- To represent the company in public and social events.
- To engage business partners to provide the best services to the clients.
- To apply leadership skills and programs to achieve the departmental as well as the organizational goals.
- To expand the customer base by applying proactive business development strategies.
- Analytical ability to analyze and forecast the financials.
- Highly developed human skills to get the work done in time.
- Recognizing business relationships and perceiving significant elements to build on them.
- Accurate planning and forecasting.
- Effective business correspondence.
- Documenting management policies and procedures.
- Time management and organizational skills.
To be provided on demand.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 38 Kb | Download
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 74 Kb | Download
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 77 Kb | Download