A good objective statement can pave a way to your smooth career. Following are some kick start samples for the position of an actor:
An effective learner, eloquent speaker with expressive eyes. Looking for an opportunity where my speaking skills and expressive ability can be utilized. With an aptitude for acting, I am equipped with strong stage techniques.
- As an actor, I want to utilize my passion and energy to excel in the field of acting. With a master’s degree in acting from ABC acting school, I am seeking an exciting and challenging role to demonstrate my abilities.
- With and aptitude of acting coupled with refined vocal skills, I am seeking an opportunity as a lead actor to employ my competency with efficacy. An expressive voice and the ability to sing makes me distinctive.
When it comes to the objective statement, experience always comes handy. Following are a few objective statements which showcase your experience in the limelight:
- A highly focused individual with seven years of work experience in the field of acting with XYZ Theatre Company. Versatility combined with the understanding of theatre diction is the key factor of my personality.
- A dedicated person who is self-motivated to work along with the prior experience of six years in the field. Possess sound knowledge of off-stage dynamics, comfortable and confident with camera angles and owns a quick memorizing skill.
- A talented actor with an on-stage experience of eight years. With a degree in acting and professional experience, I am looking for a place where I can work for the brand recognition of my company and validate my potential as an artist.
- Seeking a role in the mainstream cinema where I can showcase my acting abilities. I am open to working with multiple roles and challenging characters. An efficient orator and excellent storyteller with an experience of three years in television.
- Have an excellent athletic body along with advance dancing skills. Can perform aerobics and present musical drama with productivity. An innovative mind, a budding actor and a creative artist with a high profile of work experience of seven years with topnotch theatre companies of XYZ country.
Other than experience, one thing people hire you for is your skills. You can always focus on your skills to get the required job. A few samples are given below:
- Adaptable and flexible professional. Effectively collaborate with co-team members for the best output. A highly result-oriented individual and a team player who believes in work excellence.
- With training in behavioral psychology, I obtain professional empathy required to be an actor. Able to communicate emotions through expression. My poignancy coupled with best comic timing makes me an embodiment of versatility.
- Have a strong command of speech and nonverbal communication. Can entertain the audience. My in-depth knowledge of acting and capacity to work in a team marks my key factor. Capable to project tragic and comic characters with professionalism.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 28 Kb | Download