An accounting consultant is a person in the accounting department of the company, who is responsible for managing the complete execution of the account related processes. They are called account consultant because their main job is to suggest the accountant to effectively maintain, record and analyze the financial statement. These consultants are the connection between the finance manager and the accountant.
Since the main job of these consultants is to keep an eye on the smooth execution of the account related processes, they also monitor the job responsibilities and duties of the accountants so that the accounting department of the organization can work effectively and innovations can be brought in it. Here is a sample accounting consultant resume.
A passionate individual, who is aimed at providing his consultancy services to groom the accounting department of the company. Highly professional candidate with extensive experience in the field of consultancy. Works with other account consultants with passion and honesty to achieve specific goals which are assigned to him.
Able to work in any type of environment to reach the targets. Capable enough to perform all the tasks of consultancy which are assigned to me. Excellent presentation and communication skills. An enthusiastic accounting consultant who can easily handle the pressure of performing complex accounting tasks and to streamline the activities of an accountant with the company. Proficient in using various software to conduct account-related tasks in a better way. Strong knowledge of accounting and finance. Well experienced in the management of the budget.
Very dedicated, disciplined and creative person. Maintain records of accounting transactions by creating and analyzing financial documents, financial forecasting, and auditing. Maintain journal entries and all ledger accounts. Also, prepare and file financial reports and tax documents. Willing to take on significant responsibilities.
My objective is to acquire a career as an accounting consultant and to utilize my skills so that an efficient system of accounting can be established in the company. Another objective is to work in such an environment where I can be able to polish my skills per my own abilities.
I have worked as an accounting consultant at ABC Corporation from September 2003 to 2005.
My key roles in this job are/were:
- To monitor the accountant working in the company so that he can develop a perfect finance statement.
- To oversee the process of budget preparation and in the process of internal and external auditing.
- To monitor the financial performance of all the on-going processes of the company
- To provide complete help and support to the clients of the company so that they can interpret and understand the financial statements
- To assist other members in making financial models
- Proficient in the use of computer software to make accounting accurate and efficient.
- Strong ability to compile and analyze the reports and to suggest different types of processes take place in the business.
- Capable enough to provide complete profit-oriented guidance to the clients.
- Experienced in controlling cost
- Have knowledge about query reports, SAP and much other account-related software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Actively observes the auditing process of the company
- Adept at handling many accounting reports
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 65 Kb | Download
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 58 Kb | Download