To start resume objective with your recent job rank and ending with qualities you acquire gives a good impression. Following are some samples you can edit it as per your ranking and capabilities:
- Thorough Senior Accountant focused on enhancing company financial operations and simplifying the processes by planning and effective decision making. Orderly organized with Mathematical wit and GAAP expert.
- Recent University Graduate with internship experience at many top-notch companies. Seeking an entry-level position where I can utilize my knowledge and gain expertise while entrenching the firm’s reputation. Competent, dedicated and pay attention to details and polished GAAP skills.
- Senior accountant concentrated to improve the firm financially. Effectively collaborate with managers to make a decision to work out variances. I would like to use my experiences to smoothen the financial system.
- Assistant accountant with five-year experience devoted and motivated to work. Want to acquire a place where I can operate my knowledge for the betterment of the company. Computer skilled in following: SSP, SAP, IBS, monarch, MS office, Prezi and Avanti.
- Accounting Director works to improve accounting field of an organization to grow and expand it.
You can also start your resume objective with your skills and proficiency. It is subjective to everyone as everyone has a different skill set. Following are some samples:
- Responsible and multifaceted professional in the accounting filed. With over four years of experience in the business domain. Recognized for the strong committed to providing an accurate monetary statement and decision making. Work out the accounting in alignment with GAAP and equipped with strong data analyst and communication skills.
- Experienced, result-driven and devoted chief accountant with manifested successes in financial management. Have Potential to stabilize the financial structure and to introduce efficient financial processes. Utilize innovative ideas and concepts driven to make a decision. Expertise in accounting skills and software.
- Have analytical and adept accounting professional with extensive experience in the accounting function. Proven ability to develop and integrate processes and procedures in accordance with GAAP that improve efficiency and increase bottom-line productivity. Possess strong software and leadership skills.
- Efficient in solving complicated accounting assignments in a result-driven environment. Accountant expert holding experience of more than seven years and have strong analytical thinking, investigative and financial reporting skills.
You can also start with the experience as accounting is a field where experience counts a lot. Follow are some samples:
- Ten years in the accounting field working with different firms ranging from NGOs to Business. Experienced supervisor; providing motivated space to staff for better productivity. Robust Theoretical and practical accounting experience.
- Nine Years accounting relevant experience in a corporate setting. Detail-oriented accountant with a verifiable record of reconciling the credit and debit cards. Excellent verbal skill and customer service skills.
- Three years of experience accountant having the ability to analyze data, identify the issues, draw the logical conclusions, analyze the situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action. Willing to obtain a position where I can utilize my analytical and technical skills to enhance the financial system and gain experience.
File: Word (.docx) 2007+ and iPad Size 51 Kb | Download