Most of the pie charts we see today are clear-cut. This makes creating pie charts for beginners a bit difficult and confusing. Mixing up figures and data is generally a common mistake which beginners make while developing a reliable pie-chart for their needs.
A free pie chart template for excel is a great tool and has especially designed for beginners’ use. It provides new developers a great list of options from which they can create and analyze their charts in a most effective way. Once you download a pie chart template, you can customize it according to your needs smoothly and conveniently.
An excel pie chart template form Microsoft can provide lots of facilities such as:
- You can now apply a whole lot of color schemes and designing options to create impressive pie chart designs.
- You can now also change default grid lines and formatting by creating your own designs in whatever way you like.
- You can also adjust the fonts given in the template and discard the use of unwanted auto-font scaling options.
- Using the Microsoft excel pie chart template, you can turn all your data into a stylish pie chart with a professional design in no time.
- Once you get done with your impressive pie chart designs, you can also rotate different slices in various perspectives in whatever way you require.
- Not only that, you can now focus on certain slices by dragging them out of the chart.
- In another way, you can change the type of a chart such as converting to pie-of-pie or bar-of-pie in a most effective way.
Preview and Details of Template
File:Excel (.xls) 2007+ and iPad
Size 32 Kb | Download
File: OpenOffice (.ods) Spreadsheet [Calc]
Size 29 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal Use Only)
(Not for resale and distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)