Home Insurance Inspection
Whenever you plan to buy a new house, make sure you know that it is safe and insurable. In order to successfully handle this issue, it is better to call a professional to inspect the house you intend to buy. Not only does it help you in determining the problems with a house, you can also consult the seller for repairing the issues which are present in the house.
A home insurance inspection checklist is a reliable tool for people who are planning to buy a house. It stores details regarding the home areas which need attention and where you should inspect during a house buying process.
The home insurance inspection template arranges the data and provides a list which you can always consult for help.
Some of the important areas which need to be mentioned in a home inspection checklist are listed below:
- Doors, walkways, and staircases. All these places must have weatherstripping and thresholds.
- The movement of all door should be smooth and without any resistance.
- The drainage system of the house is very important. It is one of the areas where you need to inspect.
- Flooring is another good area for inspection.
- Look for any water damages or cracks that need fixtures.
- If the house contains a fireplace then make sure it operates effectively and must not crumble.
- Make sure that the pipes are in good condition.
- Water leakage can cause problems so ensure that the plumbing issues are resolved.
- Roof and foundation are two important areas.
- Check for any cracks and leakages to ensure a sensible purchase.
Preview and Details of Template
File:Excel (.xls) 2007+ and iPad
Size 18 Kb | Download
File: OpenOffice (.ods) Spreadsheet [Calc]
Size 17 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal Use Only)
(Not for resale and distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)