Advance Cash Receipts
When two parties are doing business together and payments are involved then the advance receipts are used. Apart from the retail products, almost all other forms of orders of commodities and services use this kind of receipt.
When you purchase a commodity or hire a service that involves a large amount of money the advance receipts are used. These are also used when the business process is based on different stages of completion or the milestones of the process are based on time period. The mode of payment is predefined before the business process is initiated.
The information displayed in the advance receipt is as follows:
- The logo of the party receiving advance payment
- The name of the party receiving advance payment
- The contact information of the party receiving payment
- The receipt number or id
- Date when the advance payment was made
- Conditions of the advance payment
- Reason of the advance payment
- Amount of the advance payment
- The period for which the advance is for
- The name of the party giving advance payment
- The name of the person authorized to make advance payment
- The name of the person authorized to receive advance payment
- The undertaking of receiving payment
- Signature of the authorized personnel from both parties.
There are a number of templates available from which you can choose according to your requirements. These templates have a number of file formats which can be selected according to your preference.
Preview and Details of Template
File: Excel (.xls) 2007+ and iPad
Size 13 Kb | Download
File: OpenOffice (.ods) Calc [Cal]
Size 16 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal Use)
(Distribution) by Kate Elizabeth(CEO)